Monday, 9 April 2012

HER BEAUTY TAKES FLIGHT IN AN INNOCENT WORTH


She appears before me
As if she is dipped in colored pond,
And return here direct from there with soaked clad.
All her sari soaked in red, green and yellow hue,
I am looking at her charms, only eyes galore.
She looks like a heroin, feminine joy,
With all her body beauty with long neck
Chasing one score of love,
Lips are sweat with color-lines,
Breasts are moving with breathing,
Her heart burns gold, it turns limbo time,
Shoulders are soaked with color borders,
Below the line goes the blouse lace,
Open part of shoulders is highly wake of passion,
As if she is about to mingle in body fashion,
Full of glamour, standing like a queen before me,
And wants to be held and ministered in bosom dragged,
I am in mood of sacrificing the debt that she holds for me,
As if she is divine with beauty for our Holi playing,
That she bears in mind of solvency in body beauty,
Looking like an angel who can fill heart with dream.

Her skin turns colored for going to sail for love,
I am at the breaking point, yet I learn to hold breath,
Not to leap in her colored light glow, to feel her heart’s soft shore,
To see her beauty in fair gains, that charms my heart in steady score,
To feel love in special trust, and 
I want, to know her is my delighted purge.



No comments:

Post a Comment