Friday, 23 March 2012

SACRIFICE OF LOVE


He says he has a mind of his own
He has a lover who is primary selective,
And she occupies his heart as love finder image.

He does not notice it before he gets married,
And he is like an image enveloped in non-existent,
The trace he does feel when he meets his wife.

His lover then went away in a distant land,
And takes a job for own maintenance,
She is alone and lives starved of love she forgiven.

The day is a rainy day, she suddenly calls him
And dares to say the loneliness she is bearing in tears,
He only comforts her, does not talk much that day.

Three days later, he makes some decisions,
And makes some propositional vectors unknown
To his wife, who knows only her husband on faith.

Century long marriage pattern by parents or elders
Gets some prominent significance, when he makes
Ordeal on flame of love, this house is for my lover.

“My wife is sole contender and companion,
And my love lady is my sacrifice to honor the society,
A license of the life elders perform, I shall liberate
The woman whom I love most, and take her in my
Adored domain, in life where we can stay forever,
And the people who will pass the road will devote
A minute to remember the lore that I write on its wall.”
He writes these words in a will, and puts them
In a bank vault with diamond, platinum, golden jewelry,
And all are endorsed to his love lady, and sends them
To the address of her, and returns to his wife as husband.

Few days after a letter comes to him, enclosed is the key,
“I do not call you my love; please do not tear the cord,
I am happy with my lonely life; it is my gift of love.”





No comments:

Post a Comment