Saturday, 10 March 2012

LONELINESS


You say last March,
You will come back in this March,
When you will get freedom to live in,
With the life that I am waiting for long,
You will remove my loneliness forever,
Model life will give me a generation
Into living pattern with love and regeneration.

This March, I do not find you here,
And loneliness grips me like weeds,
Still hoping to be with you in response,
Still I think you will return
And I will make everything normal,
Taking you as virgin in regeneration,
With life that has dreams and dawns,
Interacts and growths, erring and signaling,
Yet it has charm with divinity,
It has initiation and location, the love truth.

This March, I do not find you here,
The loneliness that makes me speechless
And with this I am driving towards location,
Where truth is not truth, falsehood is the truth,
And my life is becoming poorly understood.   


No comments:

Post a Comment