Sunday 11 March 2012

LIFE, LOVE AND ECSTASY


I am in doubt that I would have loved someone,
If that, I am in fear that I may lose my lover forever,
And my whole life will turn into shades of black hole,
Generation and regeneration of life, love, ecstasy,
Will fail to bring color of dreaming and beaming ardent love, 
Like the great sun, my brain will not gleam on its path,
And I have to live in pain, in missing structures,
It is like moving in abandoned city, all treasures are stolen.

I am in doubt that I would have loved someone,
If that, I am in fear that I may lose my lover forever,
Then beauty of love will lose marital grains,
And it will transform love in the field of rejections,
My desires of love will be getting away from feeling,
And all talks of love will lose sense of showing symbol of life.
The life is thus  painful to me, as getting love is my regrate,
As all the time I lose my lover’s love since I began to love.
And I have to practice to live without initiation of love,
And love is not one side playing, a partner requires rising hearts,
With the hands of love, chances of making union and sensation
In the wide generation of worldly breathing and longing, 
And body charms will release many explanations to the soul,
Migrating organs of love in lovely thinking and sinking in it,
Establishing throbbing of love.

And I am not defined in love, I am sending infinite signals,
If I am not showing whispers of love, I cannot see shining of love,
I still believe, promises are there for all to be inhibiting in someone's calling,
To feel love, to see it moving in moving stream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment