Sunday, 11 March 2012

LIFE, LOVE AND ECSTASY


I am in fear that I have loved someone,
I am in fear that I may lose my lover forever,
And my whole life will turn into shades of black hole,
Generation and regeneration of life, love, ecstasy,
Will fail to bring color of dreaming and beaming
Like the great sun, my brain will not gleam on the path,
And I have to live in pain, in high piled stored missing structures,
It is like moving in abandoned city, all treasures are stolen.

I am in fear that I have loved someone,
I am in fear that I may lose my lover forever,
Then beauty of love will lose ripe season of grains,
And to behold love will be actual field of rejections,
My desires of love will not grace the high feeling,
That gives the sense of boon of showing the symbols of life.
The life is thus  painful to me, as love is my fear,
As all the time I lose my lover’s love since I began to love.
And I have to practice to live without tracing initiation of love,
And love is not single playing, a partner is demanding,
With the hands of love, chances of making union and sensation
In the wide generation of worldly breathing,
And all releasing body charms may explain to the soul,
That is migrating organs of love in lovely thinking and sinking,
In establishing and reestablishing singularity of love.

Yet I am not defined, I am in infinite signaling,
If I am not shining, I want to see shining of yours,
I still believe promises are there for all to be inhibiting,
In the prayers and treasures of life, in growing love.


No comments:

Post a Comment