Sunday 25 March 2012

I AM THE WIFE, I AM THE HUSBAND




She is living in plain form of life pattern,
She is living with lectures, seminars all the year,
As if she deals a life on the way that is single,
But she does it in living with some charms of
The beauty of studies, lectures, seminars, and
Simpler is her black and white choice of living,
And she is the disciple of Swami Vivekananda.

On telephone call, she answers in fluent expression
Of love and honor even if caller is younger or older,
And leads a life that is dedicated to her studies,
And for cool sense she is active all sorts of work,
And one day she was so simple to answer my phone call,
“I am the wife; I am the husband, because -
Now I am cooking, and I am wife; and when I study,
For a seminal lecture, and also at the time for taking
The very decision on my own, I am the great husband.
And I am happy to live a life like a single gem as woman”

So simple answer makes me pay her a respect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment