Monday 12 March 2012

HIS WORDS: MORONIC TERMS


She has left on the way he does not want to be,
She wants more than what he does have to be,
She thinks she is higher in the feeling of love,
She wants him to be more attentive with more details, and
Instead he wants not to expose more in a web page,
She has left on leafy cause he does not want to take place.
And on questioning her, the only reply thrown at face,
“I am on a tour to have charm on building knowledge,
And the more I move, the more I learn terms of mind
That alters at every change, with values and growth,
No damp ground is thus created with obsolete thinking.  
And I think you have no objection on my tours.”

He thinks on his ability, and no propping up window 
In the field of vast internet and his evening is dry,
And he has to wait on this web page for long to hear
Her words – He does not to think it as a problem,
As she seems to be read in his search, in acceptable terms,
Once she praised him as the world stadium is playing ground 
As she gets some trails of love at the first sight of this web,
That he does not want to be new number of her choice,
As the world, he thinks is based on choice and sacrifice,
And his hands are able enough to control number game,
That he learns to live with till the life does permit it,
And he replies to her, before she takes off from this page,
“I can offer love, and it is a sacrefice, and you can accept it,
Even if the consumer world is greedy enough to have more fun.”  

“I can walk on an unfamiliar way beyond the sea,
If sea is there with iceberg, or an expressway,
Or the land if it is habitable and I am free
To accept the worth of other one's values, I like most.”
Saying so, she makes a seemingly warning.

And he says nothing, and thinks about creations, and
That the earth moves with brisk of altering choice is burn.
  


2 comments:

  1. Hello Asim Kuma Paul fellow poet.My name is Vladimiro Rinaldi (Rinaldi and Ranuzzi), just Vladimiro for my friends. I have read and enjoyed your poem.Thank you for having put it on line and allow people to read and enjoy your work of litterature.May I send you my web site of poems and other cultural peaceful creativity material ? My poems are also in English.Mother laguage professional translators of poems
    and poets from the road too ,translated my poems. I can only write my poems or other in litterature in Italian,I am Italian mother language.

    When I using English for my poems and other argumentations, sorry I make a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.I have become old (70) and my memory and concentration do not work as well as before,when I was a poet of the road. more. Welcome visiting my poetry web site in several languages :

    www.apoesidi.com

    Vladimiro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear poet and friend, Vladimiro Rinalidi, for your beautiful comments. I have gone some of the photographs and poems, both are valuable and vital in presentation of life. I like all of them. I am happy that you have such rich collection of your photographs.

      Delete