Friday 30 March 2012

MY LOVE, FORLORN SUPPLEMENT

Love or hate is performing factor in terms of selection,
As if fortune or poverty persists side by side
As inner-side of social stratum, allover, to hold everyone. 
Heart is syllable for judgment to keep harmony in
Love that is the source of light to live with kindness.
And my woman friend says to me, “What is good?”
And my reply is, “Good is mind’s definable knowledge.”

Like creating antibody in body, hate takes
My love away and I roam inactively everywhere,
As if  eternal object creating non-eternal one, poverty takes
My love away, as searching for livelihood turns vital,
And coming out of poverty lets me move in harder layer. 
And this way shrugs off love that I feel now.
Now present age of web-page-love, I am blind here.

And now I am sitting in web page and say nothing,
To me, love is fortune teller, who predicts weights only,  
Love resembles to nonexistent things, I feel it,
To me, love is conqueror for affluent benefits only,  
Love is to me like irrelevant colors, resolving nothing,
And my soul has only one abode in forlorn supplement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment