Thursday 9 February 2012

THE WORLD BETWEEN SWAPNA AND ME


Swapna

Oh, when the internet takes out you far,
Gone are the days you are with me and us,
And the internet does make you so engaged
As if you are nowhere except in the stars
And you are never like that in my life,
Closed vision you left nothing for me, dear.

Me

Dear, when I am in the internet here
Going through on the keyboard fast,
Then all people as friends go with us,
As if glass screen is a continent
Thicken with people around me with voices.

Swapna

Listen, good it is when we hear from far,
As it led to nothing by the talks, dear,
And none does anything to rejoice with us,
As involved we are in daily voice and touch,
And we are blessed as we are husband and wife,
And search and talks on screen are not skin
That can be touched in thinking  and tracing
To ascend to the familial and sweet calls
And we walk and talk like humble lovers,
And this is the honest bear, not imagined love
That you portray in web page search,
And please do hold some work for me here,
As I have to go market and cook also,
And there is no time for me to do all those,
As some household wonders are still with us, dear.

Me

No dear, there are talks with all of us,
There is love, not abandoned anywhere as you think,
Human being, all they are to be felt and talked,
To the creation of our merit and charms,
That we breed as the clear and new group,
To which we are likely to belong like known organisms
Quickly known as seeds,  new routine basis
Created it is on the hit on the wonder,
and you are also a partner of  our talks
and you are greeted and cheered, in grace and love.


Swapna

We are all on the altar of our creations,
And offer our extracts to the studied growth,
We receive, corresponding to our conditions,
Which grows fears of loss, from our possession,
And I want not to be with your referred friends,
I have my own friends in the locality,
Face to face, in person, on this shades of love,
And that makes me happy, fairly spirited,
And breathing is pure and distinct sound
Of our honest heart can bear and share
Close to the hand’s reach to talk on the way.

Me

Then I will help you to have an account of a social site
And you will feel the nature and courage on new front.

Swapna

No, I cannot do so,
There is no time into my home work,
I am a housewife, a truth I learn from mother,
All household works are with me,
As you are not sharing with me on this front,
And I do not go through cause of causes,
I do not make you a voucher of my life and share,
And I do work as housewife,
When our duty needs we do apply,
To our own joy and discipline,
And I cannot look any work undone,
And our own work are not cared with,
And I am doing that in the sense and terms,
And I think, moving into internet is not all,
We have both works for jointly known and done,
I do not want to keep them on compensation,
I love you, so I want to make you happy,
As you like on your way of love and thinking,
And I think you do know and
You love me too.

Me

Yes, I do love you,
I know your world is big one,
And I have to participate  in it,
And …………..

Before I complete my sentence,
She does not listen me more,
And goes out to search a score,
Wearing  a new sari, holding a bazaar bag in hand …

No comments:

Post a Comment