Friday 17 February 2012

THE IMAGINATION

Imaging of a situation in life does occur while in chatting, 

Me
Hi

She
Hello! How are you?

Me
I am fine.
What is your program this evening.


She
I am ok.
I am relaxing.

Me
Have you not got a party on Valentine’s Day?

She
No, dear. It is a regular day.

Me
My God.
Oh! It is cool day.

She
Yes dear, I figure it out
Love is so commercialized here
Real love is not that way.

Me
Yes, here also all love is meant for commerce,
Real love is something, but we are getting searching for money.
How much we will get from our mind’s travel or social functions,
Now high priced gifts are noted as good love.

She
Yes you are right,
Symbol is good.
I think LOVE is as natural like as a natural flower, or a plant.
But high priced gifts take essence away.
It is so sad.

Me
So, we find so many marriages are broken up.

She
Yes, because husbands go breaking it, lol.

Me
Yes, material gain brings conflicts.
Have you taken your dinner?

She
I already have…I am full.

Me
Where is your grand son?

She
He is with my daughter at her house...and how is your grand kid?

Me
He is fine, and he is at his uncle’s house with mother.

She
Ok.

Me
What you eat in your dinner?

She
I ate a piece of beef …and some potato and a little bit of beans.
Are you having tea?

Me
Yes

She
How are you doing your poetry?

Me
I am going through for review my love poems
That I have started writing since 2011.

She
Ok

Me
And I wrote two poems –
One honoring one woman
Who first greets my love poem
At the very beginning.
And other one on memory
Of my school days on Valentine’s Day
And I have posted both poems in my blog.

She
Nice dear, very nice.

There is a little silence in the flowing of talks.

Me
Thanks dear.
What are you thinking?

She
I am chatting with you
And another friend, and
As I chat, my mind goes
Where that person is…..
And try to imagine their lives as well.

Me
And chatting gives a sharing of life, mainly imagined way, only words are alive like old system of phone calls, when video calling is not invented

She
Yes, so true

Me
Ok
Take your time, dear.
I am leaving .

No comments:

Post a Comment