Tuesday, 17 January 2012

SWEET SIXTEEN LOVE


She comes like a little girl,
Completing home task given in school,
Like a moonlight to fill the earth,
A bottom of love I do feel on her path,
That gives a fresh breathing in my stillness
That so long stays with me as I am
Not talking with her, to feel it in the form of fire,
Every time she talks with me giving virgin assurance,
And I forget that I am mature one
And have passed a long way round about,
And in her talks I feel comfort and pleasure,
As if she holds all of me - my heart, my body, my life -
To clean all narrow thinking to walk on broader sensing.
She is thus makes me fueled to move on amorous wheel,
As if the universe is making us to be one flame of love,
And we are two sweet couples in our teen ages,
When first budding sense of touching and kissing
Is glorious to assemble in body and mind,
A sense and a communication to the world divine,
To see body shapeliness, and then entering in folds,
We are in the way of clicking of like buttons,
In web of body’s victory to access life and pride gains.

Sweet dreams are still with me
And when I talk with her, she guides me with love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment