Thursday, 19 January 2012

NO, I DO NOT LOVE YOU


No, I do not love you,
As I see you a bit later in your changed form,
As you are not on earlier junction in expression,
You are now different in the attachment of wall.
The vessels of my blood do feel inflammation
Response is now a silence that is a burden you spend,
And every time at my call for chatting,
You feel no delight of my surface calls,
You overrule my love by force to specific turn
To feel, you do not love me anymore, an abhor.


You young woman, you live in my heart,
Your young mind, I love it, I adore it,
In whose response I do love you, honey,
It is heaven; you give me nature’s delight,
I love you one time; you look in my eyes,
Gladdened me in a role during talking
And now you are ignoring me all the time.


O dear lady beauty, I do not love you
I do not understand how my affection
Gets married with your love meditation
Binding selection of conjures to reasons,
I am now lonely, and cannot transfuse
My love into real love one, but remain
In saintly devotion in search of love in adhesion
That keeps me settled to live in compassion,
And it is my delight and it is my fate and fashion
As you are my loss of perfection, all gap junctions,
And now I favor a love, that puts firmness in togetherness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment