Saturday 21 January 2012

SHARING OF LOVE



A little distance can result for feeble gain or nothing,
Across the open wave pages, viruses are accompanying,
Sunlight may be deprived of loving sense, rot of skin,
And I have to face the question:
What is love it means from a distance?
Starting at talks, I am facing a battle for love, so long
I cannot touch the loving tide, far away from its shadow,
As if my feeling goes down with white sheets of love
And I am clear I am late to feel the breathing earth
That has some sweating and feeling in cloud sense of love,
And I have to think the loss of possibility than secured one
In my love trip, a careless choice I make of random selection.
And the answer may be “We take nothing what we share.”

2 comments:

  1. true thoughts on distanced love.

    it is a belief, or a mischief.

    follow your heart, blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wander, browse already been
    It will be interesting to many
    life, a life unexamined life
    and I, your fate, so they spread it to you.

    ReplyDelete