Saturday 14 January 2012

LOVE IN SMOKE


My body is injured, and it takes some synthesis that is not fair to my feelings, and the way that delivers love to me gives me pain that is not controlled by me, as if love is like smoke, and smoke is a mystical entity in which I am living; and in the shore of sea, I am travelling like a restless bird, and I can not drive out smoke, even if the breeze flows in and makes me breath benevolently to live on this earth. I am chasing one item to another, one thing to another, yet I am not moving on wings of love that I want to get absolved till date. A new searching of love comes in me, and immediately it vanishes, and my defending part is thrown in smoke with which I am living now, against my will. I am celebrating life poorly, and my loved one is travelling with a regained zeal to feel love in full bloom, and I fall in a long trajectory that is like an endless patch of parabolic threshold of love, and my life is set to exposure, and an end, and in this stricture, another one takes my place. I am nowhere in this world. 

Features of this smoke is colorless, odorless, and I cannot breath in it, yet I have to stay inside it, as if I am the morbid spectrum, and other part, if any, of my life does not see me, and in this journey, she does not accompany me in order to avoid smokey life, that may affect her. This smoke has some mutest intention to seal me from my loved one, it has no motion, it has no real partnership with other inert gas states, it is no KSHETRA motivation, yet it exists in loving affairs, and I am the first victim of its severity. This smoke is not in group of acidic smoke, as it is not in pungent odor group, and this makes me incompatible to fight back its affect.  

My love-woman has no courage to penetrate this smoke, and try to reach me, as she has no time to calculate my importance in her life, and she is prone to take an easy access to her loved one who has no smoky pattern to live with. I have not any kind of smokeless patterns – I am the abandoned one.    

No comments:

Post a Comment