Saturday, 7 January 2012

MY MAILBOX IS EMPTY OF LOVE

MY MAILBOX IS EMPTY OF LOVE

Dear lady love,
You have divided my love
Into two fragments –
Empty and words –
Love does not shine
And I feel I am deprived
Of your love,
As I am not touching your mind,
And when I say
“I do not leave you.”
You only make words,
And your response is verbose,
No sense or feeling,
Dry leaves of a dead tree,
That assigns no sacrifice,
And words are only words,
And after that comes one moment
Of imbalance, no word,
All blank episodes,
Day after day
I wait for a reply.
But my mail inbox is empty,
Showing 0 e-mails to read,
And again I send a mail
To your e-mail address:
“You are in my mind,
And I do not leave you.”
Then I find a reply
From your wild life:
“I am busy with my work,
I do not remove you
As you are my special one.”
And again there is silence,
There are no words coming,
Showing you are in sacrifice
And in pain, for not with me.
There lies the mystery
And I feel I am in proxy love,
In this modern internet hemisphere.

Beneath the depressed love,
I do live in living panorama
That is stirred of woman love,
But I am in frenetic destitute,
Like a dead material of earthly loss,
As a whole of lost verse of love,
And thus I do live with unhappy heart.
Life is a sacrifice to me,
And I sacrifice my love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment