Tuesday 15 May 2012

MISSING YOU, DEAR


Dear friend, you are not in my talks,
As if it is you who ends talking round,
Once you come, you go, you descend,
It is a black day that should not be long.

White and color you once asked me to choose,
I choose the color, and then you smile and say,
“Simplicity is the white part of life, you obey it.”
I only replied, “I am the cloud, it can have rainbow.”

The absence, so far, as syntactic waving comes in,
I feel empty sky, without stars, moon, and the sun,
I want to hold blue ring around you,
The scream is fine to hear, it is now an end.

You only wrote on my wall,
“Be peaceful; be happy, presence is a mirage.”
The character you depict inside me,
The lovely face you come with me,

All are not mirage,
All are real of reality,
All are syndrome of eventuality,
I love you, and you may live with me.

I am missing you dear,
You are not with me, since your computer is off,
Only phone cannot communicate all,
Studio is there in your presence to feel you and love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment