Sunday 6 May 2012

A CABLE CORD IN THE NATURE’S LOVE




I am travelling in the beauty of the nature,
It is summer season, time of blooming of red Krishnachura,
Above inside branches and green leaves, a cool heaven caressed,
With precious reign of love, we get fine tune of singing beauty afresh,
The greens, investor for shelter for our rest,
The scene holds inaudible sound of music of love.

Above my head runs one cable TV cord through heart of tree branches.
Through this line cord, runs sponsored program on glass screens,
With pictures in web to reach worldwide audience,
This gives me pain,
It penetrates my sense to feel the generous gift of nature’s love,
Sunrays playing with the red inside beauty of greens,
That is generous gift in solemn patience,
This intruding TV cable cord seems to be iconic to demise of our existence. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this poem. There is a wonderful use of words that creates visions of sitting under a tree. I love the way that you've played with the words in such a way that it also refers to other aspects of life as well.

    If you would like to, check out my blog at: poeticthoughtsbycathriona.blogspot.com.es

    Your poetry is written beautifully, and a great read.

    ReplyDelete